Here at Renaissance Foot and Ankle Center we sell a variety of products that will be beneficial for the health and well being of your feet. The products range from antifungal nail polishes, arch supports, vionic shoes, heel pads, kamea cream and much more.
Read below to learn more about some of the products we offer and the benefit of using each one!
- Kamea Cream Kit – This cream kit exfoliates, moisturizes, and conditions the feet. It is for rough and dry skin. With regular application it helps get the feet to become smooth and supple. By applying Kamea products twice a day many patients have seen significant benefits and overall moisture and smoothness on their feet.
- DaniPro Nail Polish – DaniPro nail polishes are antifungal infused polishes that prevent fungal nails. The polishes are chip-resistant and have long-lasting colors. There are plenty of colors to choose from. Not only does DaniPro nail polish keep your nails looking healthy it also keeps your nails looking stylish.
- FungiFoam – The FungiFoam is a antifungal product. With regular application it keeps your skin free from fungus and relieves the itchiness that the fungus may cause. FungiFoam treats and prevents further fungal infections from occurring.
- Arch Supports – Arch supports are a type of shoe insert that help support the arches of the feet. Arch supports are important because they are function and offer protection for your feet. Your feet support your entire body while you are standing so it is important that you keep them protected and supported. Arch supports align the entire body by placing the feet where they are supposed to be aligned to. We sell generic, over the counter arch supports but they are very beneficial in relieving pain that comes from having flat feet or low arches.
- Clarus – Clarus is a antifungal solution that is applied to fungal nails similarly to nail polish. It needs to be applied twice daily or as directed by your podiatrist. The Tolnaftate is an antifungal agent used to treat fungal infections on the skin and foot. It is a safe and effective ingredient used to treat fungal nails.
- Amerigel Kit – If you had an ingrown nail procedure done in office we suggest that patients purchase the Amerigel Kit. It contains the Amerigel wound cream, gauze, Band-Aids, and coban tape. All of these products along with the proper treatment of the toe will ensure the proper healing after the procedure is finished.
- Biofreeze – The biofreeze we carry in office is a soothing menthol spray. Once applied to the area it provides temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles and joints associated with arthritis, backache, strains, and sprains.
- Toe Separators – These toe cushions absorb friction and pressure in between the toes, relieve corns and other irritations in between the toes, separate crooked and overlapping toes, and soothe the pain in between the toes.
- Hammer Toe Cushion – This product relieves pressure on toe tips, supports bent-under toes, helps prevent blisters, corns and calluses.
The goal of all of the products is to increase and maintain the health of your feet and ankles. These products make life easier and keep your feet looking and feeling healthy.
Feel free to stop by the office to make a purchase or give us a call at (301) 441 – 2655 to learn more about these products and others that we have!